Jun 22, 2007

Faery PIctures!

So, today I got copies of the pictures that Trish took when she came down for the photoshoot! She sent me copies in the mail, including a disk of digital pictures that she took! I asked her if I could post them on my website (you know, do some more shameless advertising for a friend). She was of course ecstatic with the idea. These pictures were taken to be displayed and sold at a showing that will conicide with the release of the last Harry Potter book. The showing will be held at the Starbucks Cafe at Barnes in Noble located in Wilton Square, Saratoga Springs, New York.

Please remember that all of these pictures are copyrighted by Trish. The link to her business website is located on the bottom right-hand side of my blog.

So without further ado, here are some of the pictures that will be featured during "Faery Tales - An Enchanting Photographic Experience."

I'll post more of the pictures later on, but I have to run. Enjoy these!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! You got them! I was wondering if they made it there ok.

I just changed the site so there are updated pix- take a peek when you can & let me know what you think.

By all accounts you are THE faery - I've been ordered not to photograph anyone else! lol You've got fans :-)