Jun 10, 2007

Back by Popular Demand

Hi...it's me again. Remember me? The one who started this blog...yeah, sorry I've been so remiss for almost a month now.

These last few weeks have been pretty busy. There's been a dog shaving (yeah, talk to Ben about THAT one):A photoshoot:A dependent's cruise on DALLAS:Ben getting underway to go to sea, a crazy work schedule, and a Tropical Storm Barry... these are really poor excuses though, I know. The main reason that I haven't been writing is because I haven't felt up to it. Remember about three months back, I wrote about how I have a hard time blogging when things aren't going my way? How I don't like to write about the bad things because I didn't want to seem like I was complaining? There have been a lot of adjustments in the last month that make it very hard for me to come out of my shell.

I will make a better effort at posting...

2 comments:

Rambler said...

Hey good to see you back..

Emily said...

Thanks rambler...it's been one heck of a month...