Feb 23, 2007

And so it begins...

This afternoon I posted an ad on Crag's List to start selling some of my bigger things that I won't have room for in South Carolina. For sale in my ad were my Bistro Set, my Papa San chair, my Brass Lamp, and my microwave. It was really hard for me to post the ad because the Papa San was my FIRST real piece of furniture in my FIRST apartment...along with the lamp. The Bistro Set was something that was a very special gift...and I thought it was absolutely beautiful. The Bistro Set is already gone. This is all becoming incredibly real to me incredibly fast...
I'm hoping to have the rest of the stuff I posted ads for gone by the end of the week. It's time for me to get my act in gear...but first I'm going to go hang out with Steph for a while :). We're doing a girl's night in (with little Joey of course ;) ).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your mode of explaining everything in this article is truly good, all
be able to easily understand it, Thanks a lot.
Here is my blog post michigan unemployment office locations

Anonymous said...

Hi there colleagues, nice article and nice urging commented here, I am genuinely enjoying by these.


Here is my web page - amazing free teen xvideo tube :: www.nude-teensex.com
::

Anonymous said...

electronic cigarette, electronic cigarette, electronic cigarettes, electronic cigarettes, smokeless cigarettes, electronic cigarettes