Feb 13, 2007

It's a big, scary world out there

So, um, yeah. Hi.

Day two of blogging.

Right now I'm at work, stressing out over the fact that in 46 days I will no longer be working in the Coast Gaurd. I'll be on terminal leave, but I will no longer be working. Part of me is really excited about this. The other 80 percent of me is scared to death. Since I found out in November that I was going to leaving the service, I have been submitting applications for jobs. I know that it is still considered "early," but I'm starting to get nervous because I still don't have a job. It's not like I'm going to be homeless or anything, but yeah...I kind of like having an income. It's essential if you want to, you know, do things like help pay the rent...or pay hospital bills as they might arise...

So yeah, I'm kind of freaking out over this.

But, on the plus side, I still have a job for the next 46 days....

No comments: