Feb 14, 2007

Doing Some Minor Housekeeping

Today has been a slow day for me...a REALLY slow day. Slow enough that I emptied out my file cabinet, rearranged the position of everything that wasn't bolted down in my half of the cubicle (I really need to invest in a book on cubicle fung shui), and washed my desk. Yes, I know. I'm a dork (the plus side of it is that my cubicle mate ALSO decided to clean HIS desk...and my inner neat-freak rejoiced).

While I was cleaning, I found a disk of files that I took with me from when I left the cutter JARVIS. Most of it was just old training PowerPoints, purchase requests, and random stuff like that. I was getting ready to toss the disk when I ran across THIS...

(drum roll please)





The title of the picture is "Flight Deck Ewok." I had totally forgotten about it. This picture was taken during a helicopter landing on the ship. For months after the picture was spread around the ship, I was called "Ensign Ewok."

So yeah, that's what I spent my morning doing...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have always told you you're a DORK! But this thing is pretty cool, keep it up

ME

ps it was only 1 dent!